Maximum Ninja - 2 Maximum Ninja - 2

Much Better

After watching the first one, the second one is twice as good. Very nice work.

Charlie The Unicombat Charlie The Unicombat

Hilarious Mix

Short, cute, and funny.

Not a 10 because while the concept is rather original, the characters and story involved aren't. So Krinkels gets the 10, and you get a 9 :D

Dark World Adagio Extended Dark World Adagio Extended

Ominous

First impression: Very ominous. Like a foreign county shrouded in mist and intrigue. But the song opens up, almost like you're getting close to your destination. This particular track does what many others does: tells a story.

What that story says is specific to each person but I could easily see this adapted into a ballet of some sort.

Without much more to say other than this is a great song is you get a 6 out of 5 for sheer and absolute artistry.

popraz responds:

Thank you very much !

UWXXIX - Demon Lord (Fix) UWXXIX - Demon Lord (Fix)

There could have been more

Just as a write-as-I-listen sort of review, the song takes a bit to take off. Like it's an overburdened airplane trying to get off the ground. There are a few too many stops-and-starts for your heavy hits rather than playing through them.

Anyway, I dig the organ exploding sometime after that. It feels like you're trying to build up to something bigger with each pass but at 2:09, you cut down before picking the beat back up. For the theme of a demon lord, it feels pretty tame.

But you get a 5. Overall, its a swell piece. You do make some pretty nice pieces. Also, I'm not sure if you really wanted it to be some epic battle theme or just a sort of "Hey, I'm a demon lord you tiny hero. I will eat you."

But it does have a quiet haunting feel. Like you're in the cave just outside the demon lord's chamber wondering if he's going to pop out and maul you.

Bezo responds:

Yeah, this is the theme of the guy, not his battle theme. That's uploaded also.

Cultivating Madness Cultivating Madness

Good as Always

I've become a fan of your music Elfire, you have a talent for turning out interesting pieces.

As far as this goes, it's right on par with the (currently) number 1 song: Elfire.

And on a side note, I like the "skipiddy-do" kind of tempo. Keeps everything mixed up and plenty of variation to be had.